Serviceplus, a garage workshop like no other!
- Bosch Authorised Car Service Station
- Good Garage Scheme Member
- RAC Repair Network
- Garage MOT Testing Station Class 4
Established in 1983, Service-plus is a fully equipped independent vehicle service workshop and MOT testing station, offering a high quality professional service. Experienced and a responsible workforce maintain these standards, accredited technicians who have the competence to perform all mechanical and electrical repairs.
With many years of investment in specialised equipment, tooling, training and information, we can offer a huge range of services in all vehicle areas.
In 2005 Service-plus was selected by Bosch as a garage with the skills, experience and knowledge to join its prestigious Bosch Car Service national network of independent garages. The Bosch Car Service network is the first independent garage group to be given approval for its Consumer Code of Practice from the Office of Fair Trading.
Displaying the BCS/OFT logo makes a statement that customers can expect good service, and that a clearly laid down system is in place for the open, fast and fair resolution of any complaints.
Please visit www.boschcarservice.co.uk to see more information.
The company strengths comes from years of dedicated commitment to customer service, reliability and above all good work.
Our Commitment to you
- All Five Technicians constantly training.
- All Five Technicians ATA Accredited and Registered.
- All Five Technicians MOT Testers
- Two Technicians at Bosch Diagnostic Technician status, now working towards Master Technician.
- Three Technicians working towards Bosch Diagnostic Technician status.
- Three Technicians fully Accredited and Registered Air Conditioning technicians.
- Two Technicians working towards Accredited Air Conditioning Technicians status.
Your Satisfaction is our Future